Why invest in your key people with a Group Lifestyle protection plan?
A healthy and productive workforce may be a business owner's most important asset!
As a responsible employer, you know how important it is to keep your employees motivated, healthy and happy. Their financial well-being plays a key role in their overall wellness. And, as their employer, you have the opportunity to help them in the event they suffer unexpected health crisis.
In a competitive job market, employers who demonstrate their commitment and generosity toward the well-being of their key people may be the deciding factor in their ongoing recruitment success.
Group benefits for employers:
- Investment in your key people enhances the reputation of your business as a responsible and generous employer.
- Group lifestyle protection benefits are a key factor in boosting staff retention and loyalty.
- Competitive employee benefit packages increase the ability of your business to attract and retain key people.
- Group lifestyle protection benefits provide valuable protection for your key people and their families when they need it most.
- A group lifestyle protection plan satisfies your moral responsibilities as an employer of excellence and compassion, should a staff member suffer a major illness, such as cancer, stroke or heart attack, and become disabled.
- A group lifestyle protection plan will give your key people a sense of confidence in you and your commitment to their well being.
- Group plan benefits can help mitigate demands for large salary increases or bonus payments.
Group Lifestyle protection benefits for employees:
- Lifestyle protection options are invaluable for key people with young families, who may not otherwise be able to afford comprehensive packages.
- In most cases, the medical requirements for a group plan are very basic.
- The Application process for a group plan is very simple & non-intrusive.
- The rates for a group lifestyle protection plan are bulk-discounted
- Your key people can continue their plans, without providing any additional medical information, should they leave their employer.
- The cost of the group lifestyle protection plan can be subsidised by the employer.
- Where premiums are not totally subsidised by the employer, premiums are deducted directly from the employees salary.
- Group lifestyle protection plans can take the worry out key people having to plan for their family's future should they suffer a major illness or become disabled.
Lifestyle protection benefits:
Lifestyle protection benefits that can be used in various combinations for your group plan.
- Life cover - basic to the plan, providing a lump sum in the event of an untimely death.
- Complete Disablement cover (TPD) - a lump sum payment in the event of a key person becoming totally & permanently disabled.
- Trauma cover - a lump sum payment in the event of a key person suffering a Major illness, such as cancer, stroke, heart attack etc.
- Income Protection - providing cash flow of up to 75% of a key person's gross salary in the event of them becoming disabled.
For a FREE, no-obligation, personal and confidential review, and quotes on group lifestyle protection plan for your key people, CLICK HERE